www.wix.com/chadgerald/makingmoneyonebay

www.wix.com/chadgerald/makingmoneyonebay

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The beginning stages of selling on Ebay

The first thing you want to do is go to paypal and set up a paypal account your going to need one. Then start looking around for things you might have around the house that you might want to sell. After that's done start looking on Ebay to see how much these types of things typically sell for. Your already above a beginner just by reading and doing that right there. I want you to start a seller account Ebay has a step by step process which you will be able to figure out really easily. The most important thing when selling on Ebay is to remember that you must always stay focused because if you lose focus and put something up for sale wrong your going to lose money on an auction. After selling for a while you will be given the option to use buy it now which is a really great feature because this way you will almost always get just what you want. You don't have to worry if your items are listed at a reasonable price on Ebay they will always sell when you list them correctly. I will help to show you the best ways to list your items on Ebay. Read my following blogs and listen carefully because I will guide you for free while others will try to charge you for the same or lesser advice. I am a PowerSeller selling more on Ebay in my category than anyone else for years and I can help you succeed I mean I started doing it when I was 19 although it was a rocky start for me. I read many how to books only to find out that they were trying to sell me one thing after the other and so I began experimenting aka losing money trying to figure everything out. Well now here I am just trying to give you free advice you don't even have to give me your e-mail. Good luck and I look forward to writing the remaining pages and hope they help you become a serious seller or if your just trying to get the most for what you have then I hope I help you to do that. Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment